Killerpilze Balkan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killerpilze Balkan

All people that like Killerpilze and are coming from Balkan are welcome here!! -sponsored by: Croatian Killerpilze Fanclub

2 posters

We need new members

Ivana
    Ivana
    Admin

We need new members Empty We need new members

Post  Ivana Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Hey hey hey!
    This forum has been here for a while but it still got 8 members.
    Well since the number of members isn't going up,I'm gonna ask you to tell your friends about this Forum,to promote us on other forums and to get us a bigger number of members.
    Since you've been the first 8 members you all got the Moderator status but I'm thinking of making Carbos an Admin 'cause she's really been the most active user around here as far as I remember Smile
    Other people that sign up will be only members Wink
    Furthermore I wanted to say I'll upload a banner here in this thread soon and you can take the HTML code that promoting of this forum would be easier Smile

Love
    FabiYanka
    FabiYanka

We need new members Empty Re: We need new members

Post  FabiYanka Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:07 pm

One month ago in our country opened site of our Killerpilze Fan-club. And on our forum there is topic about your site)) We asked our fans to register on your site) I hope, they will do it! *now we don't have many people on our site, but I'm sure that in some time will be more fans and they can register on your forum*

Our Fan-club wish good luck to your Fan-club! Smile And we always ready to help you (and other Killerpilze Fan-clubs) Smile
    Ivana
    Ivana
    Admin

Post  Ivana Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Oh,thanks Smile Really nice from you!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 am